All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow much can you really find out about the War in the Air during the First World War in five minutes? This handy little history book will surpass all your expectations and leave you well versed on all you wish to kw, and maybe even a little bit more...* Who was the highest-scoring ace? * Which plane looked like a dog begging? * What was the Black Flight? * How many died in the first Blitz? * What was the Fokker Scourge? Jam-packed with facts, stats and first-hand accounts of the action, all woven together in an accessible way by an expert in the field, this 5 Minute History is a valuable addition to anyone's bookshelf, ready to be delved into at a moment's tice.
- Author BiographyNorman Ferguson was in the Air Training Corps and is the author of The Little Book of Aviation.
- Author(s)Norman Ferguson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series Title5 Minute History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width111 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.