All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst and Second Timothy and Titus are designated Pastoral Letters because they deal with leadership and organizational issues of the early Christian community. Probably written after the death ofPaul, they nevertheless express what Paul himself would have and could have written to community leaders. Second Timothy gives the greatest amount of biographical material we have aboutPaul. The Letter to Philemon, a miniature but authentic Pauline jewel, is a masterpiece of persuasion regarding a slave's freedom. Terence J. Keegan's perceptive commentaries on these precious remnants of first century Christianity provide information and insight regarding the gradual growth of the church. There are pertinent lessons here for today's shepherds and their flocks. Terence J. Keegan, OP, serves as the executive vice president and treasurer at Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author BiographyTerence J. Keegan, O.P., serves as the executive vice president and treasurer at Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Terence J. Keegan
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Collegeville Bible Commentary
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.