CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do we look for in a pastor? How do we determine who should lead? What is the role of women in the church? Using 1 Timothy and Titus as the basic text, this Self-Study Guide gives specific instruction in these and other key areas related to the local assembly. Youl'll understand more fully the requirements and responsibilities of all individuals, leaders and laymen alike. The book of 2 Timothy is an intensely personal letter from the apostle in chains to his son in the faith, Timothy. In it he encourages Timothy to wage the courageous fight of faith against all ungodliness. The books in the Jensen Bible Self-Study Guide series are designed to provide you with a broader understanding of God s Word. Offering historical context and background, author information, charts, and other helps, these books will equip you with a comprehensive reference tool you ll return to often. Each study includes an opportunity for analysis, response, and further study in a response-oriented format. The thirty-nine books in this series are suitable for both personal and group use.
- Author BiographyIRVING L. JENSEN (B.A., Wagner College; S.T.B., Biblical Seminary; Th.D., Northwestern Theological Seminary), was professor and chairman of the department of Bible at Bryan College, Dayton, Tennessee, and the author of numerous books, including the entire Bible Self-Study Series; Jensen's Survey of the Old Testament; Jensen's Survey of the New Testament; Jensen's Bible Study Charts; Acts: An Inductive Study; Independent Bible Study; and How to Profit from Bible Reading.
- Author(s)Irving L. Jensen
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBible Self Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.