All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Mercedes Ayres has an open-door policy when it comes to her bedroom, but only if the guy fulfills a specific criteria: he has to be a virgin. Mercedes lets the boys get their awkward fumbling first times over with, and all she asks in return is that they give their girlfriends the perfect first time-the kind Mercedes never had herself.Keeping what goes on in her bedroom a secret has been easy - so far. Her mother isn't home nearly eugh to kw about Mercedes' extracurricular activities, and her uber-religious best friend, Angela, won't even say the word sex until she gets married. But Mercedes doesn't bank on Angela's boyfriend finding out about her services and wanting a turn - or on Zach, who likes her for who she is instead of what she can do in bed.When Mercedes' perfect system falls apart, she has to find a way to salvage her own reputation -and figure out where her heart really belongs in the process. Funny, smart, and true-to-life, Laurie Elizabeth Flynn 's Firsts is a one-of-a-kind young adult vel about growing up.
- Author BiographyLAURIE ELIZABETH FLYNN went to school for journalism and later worked as a model, a job that took her overseas to Tokyo, Athens, and Paris. She lives in London, Ontario, with her husband and her Chihuahua. Firsts is her first novel.
- Author(s)Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- PublisherThomas Dunne Book for St. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Book for St. Martin's Griffin
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.