Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Firth Brown company was formed in 1930 after the amalgamation of Thomas Firth & Sons and John Brown & Co. Kwn throughout the world, their products were exported to all five continents. Both companies were at the forefront of techlogical development and they combined to form one of Sheffield's largest employers.
- Author(s)Catherine Hamilton
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.