All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects macroecomic and fiscal forecasts presented with the April 2009 World Ecomic Outlook , as well as information on fiscal stimulus and financial and industrial sector support gathered through mid-May. It follows the request by G-20 leaders for the Fund to assess regularly the actions taken by countries to address the global crisis and accelerate the recovery.
- Author(s)Carlo Cottarelli
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOccasional Paper
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.