Fischer & Wieser S Fredericksburg Flavors: Recipes from the Heart of the Texas Hill Country by Mark Wieser (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a quarter of a century, the founders of Fischer and Wieser -- the flavour-crazed dynamic duo of Case Fischer and Mark Wieser-have introduced a larger world to the flavours of Texas. Starting with a handful of jams and jellies, the specialty food company they founded in a peach orchard has launched hundreds of different sauces for every step of the cooking and eating process, including their original creation built around roasted raspberries and a then-little kwn pepper kwn as chipotle. In the pages of this cookbook, Case and Mark tell their stories: the discoveries of their culinary creations; the values and creativity that lie at the heart of their business success; and the town they have called home throughout their exciting journey. This collection of recipes brings a little bit of Texas and an ermous amount of flavour with every dish and is sure to ignite readers' passion for the kitchen.
- Author BiographyFischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, a family business in the Texas Hill Country, has proved what its German founders always believed: If you're honest and have a quality product, people will keep buying it. Fischer & Wieser is very much a family business. In 1969, Mark Weiser founded a jelly shop in his family's peach orchard. He taught school when he wasn't in the orchard, and one of his students, Case D. Fischer, now president and CEO of the company, developed such a love for the business that he went off to college to study food and fiber marketing. He returned home full of ideas and he and Wieser became business partners. John DeMers, who divides his time among Houston, Austin, and Marfa, is the author of more than forty published booksa many about food, wine, and travel, plus the West Texas Noir series that includes the Chef Brett mysteries. He is a regular contributor to Houston and Prime Living magazines, as well as to Houston ArtsWeek. John also hosts the Delicious Mischief food and wine radio program on NewsRadio 740 KTRH in Houston and Talk 1370 in Austin.
- Author(s)Mark Wieser
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.