Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results by Harry Paul, John Christensen, Ken Blanchard, Stephen C Lundin (CD-Audio, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 5 Million Copies Sold! Imagine a workplace where everyone chooses to bring energy, passion, and a positive attitude to the job every day. A powerful parable that will help you see your life and work in a new way. It's a rainy day in Seattle, and on the third floor of First Guarantee Financial, people have stopped believing they can make a difference. To new manager Mary Jane Ramirez, the challenge of bringing life back to her unenthusiastic and unmotivated team seems impossible, until she discovers an incredibly successful workplace down the street where the employees are so alive and passionate that people stop just to watch them work! FISH! is the remarkable story of what happens when Mary Jane seeks the help of these unlikely business experts and learns their secret: four simple practices that, when applied daily, help anyone to be more energized, effective, and fulfilled. Filled with inspiration and timeless wisdom that will resonate with anyone in any field or career level, it's easy to see why FISH! is one of the most popular business parables of all time. People in organizations around the world use its practical lessons to improve customer service, build trust and teamwork, bolster leadership, and increase employee satisfaction. They also use the lessons to strengthen personal relationships, fulfill lifelong dreams, and realize their ambitions. FISH! will help you discover the amazing power that is already inside you to make a positive difference-wherever you are in life. Based on a bestselling ChartHouse training video which has been adopted by corporations including Southwest Airlines, Sprint, and Nordstrom.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Lundin, Ph.D., is a filmmaker, graduate business school professor, and professional speaker. He runs a corporate membership seminar series as part of the Institute for Management Studies and leads the Institute for Creativity and Innovation at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis. He lives in Minnesota. Harry Paul is currently a full time motivational speaker. He lives in San Diego. John Christensen, an award-winning filmmaker, lives is Minneapolis. He is now CEO of ChartHouse Learning Corporation, the leading producer of corporate learning films, including Fish!, the video, which has been adopted by thousands of corporations nationwide. He lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Harry Paul,John Christensen,Ken Blanchard,Stephen C Lundin
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byKathleen McInerney
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time150
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $27.33New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.