All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated edition of the international bestseller with inspirational stories and new resources to transform your life. Imagine a workplace where everyone chooses to bring energy, passion and a positive attitude to the job every day. In this engrossing parable, a fictional manager has the responsibility of turning a chronically unenthusiastic and unhelpful department into an effective team. Seattle's Pike Place Fish is a world famous market that is wildly successful thanks to its fun, bustling, joyful atmosphere and great customer service. By applying ingeniously simple lessons learned from the Pike Place, our manager discovers how to energise and transform her workplace. Addressing today's most pressing work issues with an engaging metaphor and an appealing message, FISH! offers wisdom that is easy to grasp, instantly applicable, and profound.
- Author BiographyStephen Lundin is a filmmaker and professional speaker. Harry Paul is an international speaker, consultant and advisor to businesses, corporations and organisations on topics of employee motivation, engagement and high-performing culture. John Christensen is an award-winning filmmaker, including FISH!, the best-selling corporate training video ever.
- Author(s)Harry Paul,John Christensen,Stephen C. Lundin
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.