All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at fish babies, and examines how fish babies are born, how they are cared for, how they develop, and differences and similarities between baby fish and their parents. The book also includes a picture glossary of key and difficult terms, and a page showing the life cycle of a fish.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAcorn: Animal Babies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.