All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionFish Disease: Diagsis and Treatment, Second Edition provides thorough, yet concise descriptions of viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic and ninfectious diseases in an exhaustive number of fish species. Now in full color with over 500 images, the book is designed as a comprehensive guide to the identification and treatment of both common and rare problems encountered during the clinical work-up. Diseases are discussed following a systems-based approach to ensure a user-friendly and practical manual for identifying problems.
Fish Disease: Diagsis and Treatment, Second Edition is the must-have reference for any aquaculturists, aquatic biologists, or fish health specialists dealing with diagsing or treating fish diseases.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Noga, MS, DVM, is Professor of Aquatic Medicine (College of Veterinary Medicine) and Adjunct Professor of Zoology (College of Agriculture and Life Science) at North Carolina State University, in Raleigh, North Carolina, and Adjunct Professor of Marine Science (Center for Marine Science) at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Edward J. Noga
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1686 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.