All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFISH FOOD is the hilarious story of an underwater food chain, conveyed via invative pop-ups and die-cut pages. One little sea worm is wriggling around, about to become FISH FOOD! But what about the little fish who swallows him? Or the bigger fish that swallows the little one? Each page turn reveals a surprise until SNAP! A monster-sized fish grabs a little breakfast snack. Kids will love this surprising, hilarious story of an underwater food chain conveyed via invative die-cut pages and pop-ups.
- Author BiographyAndy Mansfield is a paper engineer, writer, and author of several books. Henning Lohlein is a digital illustrator with over twenty years of experience and thirty books under his belt.
- Author(s)Andy Mansfield
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Henning Lohlein
- Format DetailsPop-up book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.