Fish Tales: Real Stories to Help Transform Your Workplace and Your Life by Harry Paul, John Christensen, Stephen C. Lundin (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspiring follow up to FISH! offers exciting case-studies of how companies are applying the fish philosophy to meet their unique goals and needs. FISH TALES features four real-life stories of the fish principle in action - to help you 'reel' in new possibilities in the workplace - and four short chapters, also from actual organisations, on the four principles of the FISH! philosophy. Using a short, easy-to-read format, it effectively communicates a message that applies to every kind of business. These stimulating examples of re-energised companies are perfect for those wanting to dive deeper into the FISH! philosophy and create that amazing environment in their own workplace.
- Author BiographyStephen Lundin is a filmmaker and professional speaker. Harry Paul is senior vice president with The Ken Blanchard Companies. John Christensen produces corporate learning films, including the Fish! video.
- Author(s)Harry Paul,John Christensen,Stephen C. Lundin
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.