All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMany anglers successfully hook fish only to lose them after the hook pulls free or the line breaks. The fisherman's first concern is often placing the bait or fly where the fish are feeding, with little thought as to how to land a fish in the happy event that the big one is hooked. Fish On! outlines the general rules for playing fish, and investigates those variables, often overlooked, that have a direct impact upon your ability to play fish. Such variables include choice of equipment, the conditions under which you fish, and the particular species of fish you hope to catch. Although the book is directed at those who fish with a fly rod, spin fishermen and plug casters will find the same basic fish-playing principles apply.
- Author BiographyFloyd N. Franke joined the staff of the Joan and Lee Wulff School of Fly Fishing in 1989. He lives in Roscoe, New York.
- Author(s)Floyd N. Franke
- PublisherDerrydale Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMissoula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerrydale Press
- Content Notebibliographical references
- Weight435 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.