All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionVeteran fishing guide John Marshall shares fish catching wisdom and insights (both fly fishing and spinning) gained through close to 3 decades of catching trout and smallmouth bass - and pleasing hundreds of clients - on the Upper Connecticut River between New Hampshire and Vermont. This book will help advance the beginner through intermediate angler while offering a great refresher to the more advanced. Most who enter fly fishing learn quickly the first season or two but then become bogged down. It is difficult for them to improve their skills past a certain point. John shows them how to break through this invisible barrier while bringing their fly fishing skills and kwledge to ather level. A fishing releated book is well worth the price if it can offer a usable pearl or two. This reading offers several and consists of Techniques, Tips and True Life Experiences from a 25 Year Licensed & Registered Trout & Smallmouth Guide on the Upper Connecticut River. Fish On!
- Author BiographyJohn Marshall has offered guided fishing trips and scenic float trips on the Connecticut River from central Vermont to the Canadian Border for over 25 years. He is an expert fly caster and a skilled steelhead fisherman. Not simply an expert in his field, John is also a passionate teacher who loves to pass on his skills and knowledge. A day on the water with John has made better anglers of beginners and experienced fishermen alike. A pioneer in the use of a McKenzie Drift Boat on eastern waters, John was one of the first and still one of the few to use this unique craft to float the Connecticut River. He is an expert Drift Boat operator. His service River Excitement has been featured in Outdoor Life, Eastern Outdoors, Vermont Life, and on Vermont Public Television's Outdoor Journal and New Hampshire's Public Television. You'll also find a chapter involving John in Walter Wetherell's North of Now. A Hyde Park, New York Culinary Institute Graduate in his early years, John is known for his spectacular shoreside lunches and dinners. He's equally well known for his desire to give back to the sport he loves and local communities by donating time, teaching skills and float trips to orginizations such as Trout Unlimited, the Outdoor Womens Program, numerous trout stocking and stream cleanup projects and many other worthwhile causes and public service projects.
- Author(s)John Marshall
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.