All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourneying through city steam rooms, rugged North Wales mountains, and estuaries facing other places, this collection examines the lives of young men making daring choices--about risky sex, new romance, and status and belief. These sensual stories by a prize-winning author reveal a lucid prose, etched with echoes of the sea.
- Author BiographyJohn Sam Jones is the author of Crawling Through Thorns and Welsh Boys Too.
- Author(s)John Sam Jones
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight127 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.