Fisher Investments on Technology by Brendan Erne, Fisher Investments, Andrew S. Teufel (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth installment of the Fisher Investments On series is a comprehensive guide to understanding and analyzing investment opportunities within the Techlogy sector. Fisher Investments on Techlogy can help you quickly become familiar with this highly diversified sector, how the sector is segmented by industries, their respective macroecomic drivers, and the challenges facing Techlogy firms.
This reliable guide skillfully addresses how to determine optimal times to invest in Techlogy stocks, and which industries and sub-industries have the potential to perform well in various environments. The global Techlogy sector is complex, including a variety of sub-industries and countries each with their own unique characteristics. Using the framework found here, you'll discover how to identify these differences, spot opportunities, and avoid major pitfalls.
Fisher Investments on Techlogy: * Discusses industry fundamentals, drivers, attributes, and potential challenges * Addresses the challenges unique to Techlogy and some common pitfalls to avoid. * Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis. * Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate Techlogy firms designed to help you identify ones that may have greatest probability of outperforming * Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Techlogy provides a framework for understanding this sector and its industries to help you make better investment decisions w and in the future. With this book as your guide, you can gain a global perspective of the Techlogy sector and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
- Author BiographyBrendan Erne is an equity research analyst at Fisher Investments, focusing on the Global Technology sector. He is also a contributing columnist for MarketMinder.com. Erne received a BA in finance from Washington State University. Prior to joining Fisher Investments, he worked as a financial advisor for Ameriprise Financial in Bellevue, Washington. Originally from Redmond, Washington, Erne currently resides in San Francisco.
Andrew S. Teufel has been with Fisher Investments since 1995, where he currently serves as a Co-President and the Director of Research. Prior to joining Fisher Investments, he worked at Bear Stearns as a corporate finance analyst in its Global Technology Group. Teufel also instructs at many seminars and educational workshops throughout the United States and United Kingdom, and has lectured at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley. He is also the Editor in Chief of MarketMinder.com. Teufel is a graduate of UC Berkeley.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Teufel,Brendan Erne,Fisher Investments
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFisher Investments Press
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71