All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring over five miles wide and almost 21 miles long, Oneida Lake is the largest body of water nestled totally within the Empire State, and state s single most productive warmwater fishery. Savvy anglers from all over the country and beyond kw it. They come year-round, to ice-fish in winter and using spin, fly, and trolling gear through the remainder of the year, for delectable panfish, walleye, bass, pike, pickerel, crappie, catfish and more. A regular stop on the professional bass-fishing tournament circuit, Oneida Lake is a famous and popular fishery. Fishing Oneida Lake is the only book detailing this lake s remarkable fishing opportunities, from a rewned local angler who has fished every area in the lake repeatedly. Organized by season, and featuring 67 specific locations for angling success, Fishing Oneida Lake will reward the reader with all the kwledge needed for an outstanding day on the water.
- Author BiographySpider Rybaak writes on angling and the outdoors for the Oswego County Tourism Bureau, lectures frequently on fishing in the area and is the author of Fishing the Great Lakes of New York and other books. He lives in Canastota, NY just a few miles from the shores of Oneida Lake.
- Author(s)Spider Rybaak
- PublisherBurford Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight263 g
- Width164 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.