CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAlthouh each of these sports require a variety of different skills and techniques, they all have the love of outdoors in common. They are also accessible to all - from young to old and able-bodied to disabled. The series is inspirational for those readers who want to explore the sports and it also offers information on how to get started and how to participate in the sport, including step-by-step instructions for the key techniques.
- Author(s)Nick Ross
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGet Outdoors
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width195 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.