All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, the authors dispel myths about rough fish with biological information, while also demonstrating the joys of angling for n-traditional fish. Making it easy to identify rough fish, such as carpsucker, creek chub, burbot and cisco, it also includes cooking tips with recipes for Devilled Grilled Cisco and Burbot Boulangere.
- Author BiographyRob Buffler is the executive director of the Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative based in Canmore, Alberta.
- Author(s)Rob Buffler,Tom Dickson
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note161 b&w photos
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.