All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new concept in cookbooks. This book t only provides recipes, but also menus for delicious, mouth-watering meals. The directions are easy to follow and terms are explained. You will also receive historical facts as well as amusing colloquialisms.
- Author BiographyJulene has had close to 70,000 hours of cooking experience in all kinds of kitchens...and this doesn't include the hours spent in her own kitchen cooking for family and friends. She has had cooking and sanitation classes and holds a certificate of dietary management from Des Moines Area Community College in Ankeny, Iowa. Her passion is cooking delicious, look good food for her family and friends. She is offering you the chance to share in her passion. ENJOY!
- Author(s)Julene A Celander
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.