All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe benefits of boxing training are many: weight loss and toning, improved speed, strength, stamina, coordination, balance and flexibility. Fitness Boxing covers all the techniques used in a boxer's training programme and shows how to tailor these to suit individual needs through the use of colour photographs and step-by-step guidance. It's a comprehensive guide to a n-contact cardiovascular workout that's safe, effective and enjoyable.
- Author BiographyAndy Dumas is a Canadian Boxing Coach and Certified Fitness Consultant and works with the WBC developing 'The World School of Boxing'. He also hosts and produces a number of TV fitness and sports shows. He lives, writes, teaches and works out in Ontario, Canada. Jamie Dumas has an Honours Bachelor Science Degree in Human Kinetics from the University of Waterloo, Ontario, and extensive experience in the fitness industry. She is a trainer of fitness instructors and develops a variety of programmes and workshops for fitness clubs.
- Author(s)Andy Dumas,Jamie Dumas
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note350 colour photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.