All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis superbly illustrated volume introduces readers to the acclaimed 'Move and Box' training system - a unique fitness boxing program that helps improve physical harmony, suppleness, movement, co-ordination, reactions, and overall well-being. Fitness Boxing provides a complete exercise regime, from proper warm-up techniques to cool-down exercises and stretches, all accompanied by easy-to-follow photographs - everything you need to start enjoying a healthier, revitalized and invigorated you.This volume also includes brief exploration of the history of boxing, and an explanation of the principal techniques used in the sport.
- Author BiographyAndreas Riem is a master kickboxer, and a highly respected and successful coach and trainer. Michael Kleymann is a sports journalist with more than 30 years of experience, as well as avid boxer and kickboxer.
- Author(s)Andreas Riem,Michael Kleymann
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Note110 full-colour photographs & 10 illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.