All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestseller updated. Whether running for health, competitively, or both, Fitness Running includes established programmes to help runners achieve their goals. Colour coded and flexible, the 13 to 26 week programmes cover base building, fitness and training for short-distance events, half and full marathons. Each workout is prioritised according to individual goals, allowing the flexibility to tailor the training to suit different schedules. It includes more than just workouts however and covers individualised testing for assessing running health and log pages for recording runs, results and health information. It also contains specific recommendations for female runners and the latest information on gear and gadgets, cross-training, stretching and recovery.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Brown, is a veteran coach and exercise physiologist, who has mentored championship runners at all ages levels. He has served as a personal coach to an impressive list of world-class athletes including Mary Decker Slaney. He is particularly known for guiding Slaney to her double gold medals at the 1983 Helsinki World Championships. He is one of few people to have coached athletes in both the Summer and Winter Olympic Games and Paralympics.
- Author(s)Richard L. Brown
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note122 colour illustrations, 13 colour illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.