All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack contains 1 copy of Fitness Trainer Essentials and 1 printed access card containing your code and instructions on how to access the Companion Website. Fitness trainers who can develop effective, tailored programs for clients with different needs are in high demand. Fitness Trainer Essentials: for the personal trainer is an Australian text designed to prepare students for a successful career as a fitness trainer. Written with competency based training in mind, this text supports the delivery of the Certificate IV in Fitness in the SIS10 Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package. The text contains all the core units and electives which support the Aqua, Children's and Older Client's Trainer specialisations. Time Limit The Companion Website has a time limit. Your access code will lapse on 31 December 2016. We advise that you register your code and begin your access as soon as practical, and well before that date. Once registered, access is until Dec 2017.
- Author(s)Martin Felice,Tony Attridge
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.