All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake every minute in the weight room count. Fitness Weight Training will help you maximize the results you're seeking from each workout session.75 detailed workouts designed specifically for strengthening, toning, and shaping ensure that your muscles will develop as you desire. The selection of workouts allows you to fit the optimal training session into the time, energy, and equipment available. Take the guesswork out and put confidence into every workout. Make Fitness Weight Training your workout manual for toned and well-defined muscles.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Baechle is the executive director of the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists Agency, the certifying body for the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). Roger W. Earle has served as a personal fitness trainer for individuals at all age and fitness levels for more than 10 years.
- Author(s)Roger Earle,Thomas R. Baechle
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date06/07/2015
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 114 black & white halftones
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.