All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on some of his students most frequently asked questions, Antaki emphasizes the practical applications of this ASME recommended practice. With this book readers will understand and apply API 579 in their daily work. The material is based on the author's course and presented in clear concise mar. The book demonstrates how the disciplines of stress analysis, materials engineering, and ndestructive inspection interact and apply to fitness-for-service assessment. These assessment methods apply to pressure vessels, piping, and tanks that are in service. This makes it the perfect companion book for Ellenberger's, Pressure Vessels: ASME Code Simplified as well as Ellenberger's Piping Systems and Pipeline: ASME B31 Code Simplified .
- Author BiographyGeorge Antaki is a Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He is a member of the ASME B31 Mechanical Design Technical Committee, the ASME Post-Construction Subcommittee on Repairs and Testing, and the Joint API-ASME Task Group on Fitness-for-Service. Mr. Antaki has extensive field experience in design, inspection, integrity, and retrofit of vessels and piping systems and equipment. He resides in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Author(s)George Antaki
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight787 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.