All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten informally, Fitting Form to Function that the way in which the various departments within colleges and universities are organized has a direct impact on their effectiveness. Factors such as reporting structures, what kinds of committees are formed, and how the administration and faculty collaborate to make decisions all play key roles in how well an institution meets its objectives. Weingartner also includes 27 maxims, such as #17 Boundaries are less likely to create solidarity among those who live within them than they constitute barriers for those residing outside them.
- Author BiographyRudolph H. Weingartner is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh. He was also dean of arts and sciences at Northwestern and provost at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Rudolph H. Weingartner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight258 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.