About this product
- Description[...]board a vessel whose sailing light could be seen in the distance. They had t gone far before the lieutenant tabooed all talking. Still as you can, my lads, he said. Sound travels far over the sea, and lights are very deceptive. The midshipman had already been thinking the same thing. He had often read of Will-o'-the-Wisps, but never seen one, and this light seemed to answer the description exactly, for there it was, dimly-seen for a few moments, then brightening, and slowly going up and down. But the great peculiarity was that w it seemed quite close at hand, w far distant, and for the life[...].
- Author(s)George Manville Fenn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.