Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionA mother and father swan stop traffic as they guide their newly hatched babies to the salt marsh on the other side of the Bundoran Road, outside of Mullaghmore, County Sligo, Ireland. The way gets complicated, but the swans overcome all obstacles. The babies tumble one by one into the water and paddle off toward the sunset. They never even had swimming lessons!
- Author BiographyJane Gilgun loves nature and children. She writes children's stories, articles, and books all related to children. She is a professor, School of Social Work, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, USA.
- Author(s)Jane Gilgun
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.