All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA consistent undercurrent has been Britain's preference for the real world (landscape and portraiture) as against high art and abstraction. This is a survey of the personalities of British painting and an assessment of the latest flowering in which many threads of modern art come together.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wilton is one of the country's most distinguished authorities on British art. He is the author of Turner in the World of Art series.
- Author(s)Andrew Wilton
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note183 illustrations, 71 in colour
- Weight510 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.