All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the critical practices of leaders in high-performing schools? Based on extensive observations, interviews, and in-depth case studies of principals and superintendents who significantly increase student learning and achievement, this exciting new book provides vice and veteran school leaders with the five critical steps for effective school leadership: * Focus on Direction * Build a Powerful Organization * Ensure Student-Focused Vision and Action * Give Life to Data * Lead Learning Rich with voices from highly effective leaders, this book provides an accessible, research-based framework for school improvement that is correlated with the field's standards. The engaging case studies in this vital resource show the power of these five key critical practices to make a difference in the lives of students and transform schools to support learning for all.
- Author BiographyRuth C. Ash is a long-time educator, a nationally known consultant in the areas of education, leadership, and organizational effectiveness, and a Founding Partner of Education Solutions. Pat H. Hodge is a lifelong educator, working with administrators and teachers in developing student-focused instructional practices and cultures, and a Founding Partner of Education Solutions.
- Author(s)Pat H. Hodge,Ruth C. Ash
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.