Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.95+ AU $2.10 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by boofy333
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.79Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by auusa
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulian, Dick, Anne, George and Timmy the dog find excitement and adventure wherever they go in Enid Blyton's most popular series. In book four, the Famous Five stay at the large old house at Smuggler's Top. They discover secret hiding places, underground tunnels, and one night they catch people signalling out to sea! Are there still smugglers at Smuggler's Top? This edition features the text from the Classic edition and contains the original cover art and inside drawings by Eileen Soper.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/03/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFamous Five
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteB&W Line Illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eileen Soper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 12
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.