All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNon-profits are big business. As the sector expands to embrace new issues, there is increased pressure for accountability, relevancy, and efficiency. Practitioners are expected to be experts in a variety of fields. In Five Good Ideas, forty professionals from successful n-profits large and small offer information, strategies for action, and management solutions that are easy to implement and will improve how organizations function. Alan Broadbent is the chair of Avana Capital, Tides Canada Foundation, and Maytree, and is the author of Urban Nation. Ratna Omidvar is the president of Maytree and is The Globe and Mail's 2010 Nation Builder of the Decade for Citizenship.
- Author BiographyAlan Broadbent: Alan Broadbent is the chair and CEO of Avana Capital Corporation and the chair of Maytree. He also serves as the chair of the Tides Canada Foundation and Happy Planet Foods and is a member of the Governors' Council of the Toronto Public Library, a senior fellow at Massey College, a member of the Order of Canada and a recipient of the Queen's Jubilee Medal. Alan is the author of the book Urban Nation. Ratna Omidvar: Ratna Omidvar is the president of Maytree. She also serves as a director of the Toronto City Summit Alliance and is the chair of the board of the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council. Ratna was appointed to the Order of Ontario in 2006, and in 2010 was named the Globe and Mail's Nation Builder of the Decade for Citizenship.
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Weight471 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan Broadbent,Ratna Omidvar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.