All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncisive, masterfully written tales - set in Tsarist Russian milieux - reveal ted author's skills in character, nuance, and setting development. Includes The Black Monk (1894), The House with the Mezzanine (1896), The Peasants (1897), Gooseberries (1898), and The Lady with the Toy Dog (1899).
- Author BiographyNext to Shakespeare, Anton Chekhov (1860 1904) is the most popular playwright in the English-speaking world. The Russian physician also wrote a series of remarkable short stories, in which he pioneered the stream-of-consciousness narrative technique.
- Author(s)Anton Chekhov
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/1991
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight84 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.