All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a full-term pregnancy fraught with morning sickness and preternatural experiences, Lucinda Weatherby's third child, Theo, was born with Trisomy 13, a chromosomal condition. He lived for five hours. The unexpected grace Lucinda encountered during Theo's brief life led her to reevaluate her spiritual skepticism and confront her fear of death. Five Hours is a brave and heartfelt memoir that can help guide other families experiencing similar losses, and is an essential read for anyone interested in witnessing the power of the human spirit.
- Author BiographyLucinda Weatherby has a BA in English and an MA in psychology. Her writing has appeared in publications such as The Sun and Connotation Press. She works as a grief counselor in Ashland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Lucinda Weatherby
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight394 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.