All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive hundred glorious photographs showcase the finest, most majestic and most interesting examples of architecture in the world's greatest city, London. The book represents a photographic district-by-district tour of the city, capturing stately and historic buildings, monuments and engineering structures. Each building is showcased on it's own page in a rich and beautiful fine resolution mochrome photograph. The accompanying text identifies location and date of completion/revation, the building's distinctive features and historical context.
- Author BiographyGill Davies, based in London, is the author/editor of more than 300 books, including Timetables of Medicine and Calligraphy. John Reynolds is a London-based commercial photographer.
- Author(s)Gill Davies
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date27/11/2013
- Content Note500 b&w illustrations
- Weight1324 g
- Width165 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.