All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive Ingredients, Ten Minutes by Jules Clancy is a book is about fresh, healthy, delicious food. The fact that the recipes all contain five ingredients and can be made in ten minutes is a bonus! One of the biggest challenges we all face when it comes to cooking is being tired at the end of a long day. And hungry. And having to turn around and get something on the table that is t only fast and healthy, but tastes good too. Bit of a tall order, right? So that's where Five Ingredients, Ten Minutes can help. It is designed to come to the rescue when the 'What's for dinner?' question crosses your mind. From vegetable white bean stew to lamb fillet with fresh mint and hummus, with Jules Clancy cooking quickly at the end of a long day shouldn't be a difficulty any more! Jules Clancy trained as a food scientist, before working for Kellogg, a wine company, and then as a designer of chocolate biscuits and cookies. She's is w a full-time blogger, with a virtual cookery school specialising in quick and easy, simple food.
- Author BiographyJules Clancy is a food scientist, photographer, writer and food and wine lover. She divides her time between Sydney and the Snowy Mountains in Australia. After graduating in food science at university, she worked in product development for Kellogg, travelled the world to make wine and, back home in Sydney, became a designer of chocolate biscuits and cookies. Discovering the world of food blogs, Jules became hooked, invested in a digital camera and started her own blog (www.thestonesoup.com). She is now a full time blogger, running her online virtual cookery school which specializes in quick, minimalist, simple food.
- Author(s)Jules Clancy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width192 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.