All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionLittle ones will learn to count form 1 to 5 in this cute concept book complete with sliding tabs to move back and forth! Five little ducks went swimming one day, over the hill and far away. But the little ducks keep swimming off one by one! Dilly goes off to play with Frog, Danny wants to leap with lamb, Dolly visits Calf in the cowshed, Davey nibbles corn with Hen and her chicks, and Daisy dives in the reeds to play with Bunny. But that leaves Mommy Duck sad and lonely, so her five little ducks all come back! There are five tabs, and each tab is embossed and illustrated with a baby duck. Kids will love sliding them back and forth to have them swim away to their friends and then back to their Mom in this fantastic first counting book!
- Author BiographyGenny Haines is an illustrator from with over 12 years of experience in children's books, greeting cards, and games. She studied graphic design in South Africa and worked in advertising in Switzerland before moving to children's publishing. She now lives in Surrey, England, with her family.
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width239 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Genny Haines
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.