All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive little fiends live in their own little statues on top of a hill. Every day the five little fiends come out to marvel at the world. Each fiend covets and takes home a different thing: the moon, sea, earth, land and wind are all taken home. However, the fiends soon realise that one thing is thing without the whole, and they put it all back again, learning about sharing on the way.
- Author BiographySarah Dyer has recently graduated from Kinsgston College of Art and is now living in Hove, East Sussex. This is Sarah's first book for children.
- Author(s)Sarah Dyer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2002
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight219 g
- Width274 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Dyer
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.