CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Pepper, a widow, and her five children lived in a plain little brown house where she struggled to feed and clothe her lively brood. The family had little in the way of luxury and hardly any of the things that many of us today take for granted. But they had such fun and good times together and loved one ather so dearly that when a very rich little boy discovered the warmth and happiness that flooded the little brown house he felt himself lucky to be in it. And as it turned out, his coming brought luck to the Five Little Peppers too. The adventures of this poor but loving Pepper family-Ben, Polly, Joel, Davie, and the adored youngest, Phronsie-have charmed young audiences for more than a century. Overflowing with warmth, suspense, and many delightful surprises, this classic remains as compelling as ever.
- Author BiographyMargaret Sidney (1844-1924) is the pseudonym of American author Harriett Mulford Stone, who is best known for the children's novel The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew, as well as its sequels. Coming soon...
- Author(s)Margaret Sidney
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Rebecca Burns
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.