All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the North American Travel Journalists Association's 2014 Bronze Award in the best Travel Book or Guide category! With gorgeous color photos and stories, we take you to the world's finest luxury hotels, resorts, country inns, majestic castles, exotic isles and present you with their award-winning chefs' five star recipes. These delicious dishes range from simple to complex, from breakfast to dessert, and you can see and learn all about the fascinating properties which present them. This is volume I in Linda Lang's Taste of Travel series. Volume II, SIGNATURE COCKTAILS & APPETIZERS from AROUND THE WORLD, is also available on Amazon.com. Volume III is scheduled for publication in Fall 2017.
- Author BiographyLinda Lang is owner/creative director of Linda Lang's Taste of Travel, a publishing firm focusing upon luxury travel, gourmet dining and mixology worldwide. For over three decades, she has stayed in the world's most luxurious hotels, dined in their fine restaurants, and watched the art of the cocktail become a significant part of the travel experience. She has traveled the Orient Express from Istanbul to Paris, seen bird's-eye views of the French countryside from hot air balloons, walked the cobbled streets of medieval villages and avenues of the world's great cities, and cruised the most exotic riverways of Europe and seas around the world. In FIVE STAR RECIPES from WORLD FAMOUS HOTELS & RESORTS- the award-winning first volume in her Taste of Travel series, she shares original recipes from the most magnificent hotels and resorts, majestic castles, and exotic isles along with their recipes ranging from brunch, soups and salads to main course dishes and desserts. Illustrated by beautiful color photography, you'll find interesting stories and descriptions of the properties as well as the finished dishes. SIGNATURE COCKTAILS & APPETIZERS from AROUND THE WORLD is the second volume in the series and also features information about the luxurious properties and river cruise lines as well as recipes for their signature cocktails and appetizers. The third volume in the series is scheduled for publication in Fall 2017. Current news about the latest gourmet events and luxury travel offerings are also found on www.LindaLangsTasteofTravel.com. Between books, she is also travel editor for Southern California Life Magazine, a premier national publication focusing upon the Southern California lifestyle. Linda has also authored two eBooks -- THE PARTY PLANNER and EASY PARTY RECIPES, both available on Amazon.com.
- Author(s)Linda Lang
- PublisherLinda Lang's Taste of Travel
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinda Lang's Taste of Travel
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.