Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn encounter at a party changed Gay Hendricks forever. A stranger asked him to imagine himself on his deathbed and to consider this question: 'Was your life a complete success?' If t, then 'What would be the things you'd wish had happened that would have made it a success?' Hendricks said his deepest wish was for a loving, lasting relationship with a woman. The stranger said, 'turn that wish into a goal, and put it in the present tense.' On the spot, Hendricks came up with this goal, 'I enjoy a happy marriage with a woman I adore and who adores me.' This goal helped him create his marriage to Kathlyn, and during the past 27 years they've become well-kwn relationship experts and co-authors of nine books together. This short, focused book shows readers how to discover their own five wishes for a fulfilled life. Neale Donald Walsch's thoughtful foreword explores the power of this approach and explains why he insisted Hendricks share it with others.
- Author BiographyGay Hendricks has become one of the most popular writers and speakers of our time, and his work has helped hundreds of thousands of people to profoundly change the quality of their lives. Gay's newest project is Illumination University, where the world's greatest teachers join in cybercourses and telegatherings, and he also cofounded the Spiritual Cinema Circle . He lives and works with his wife, Kathlyn, in Ojai, California. For more information, see www.hendricks.com , www.illuminationuniversity.com , and www.spiritualcinemacircle.com .
- Author(s)Gay Hendricks
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/05/2008
- Weight260 g
- Width134 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.