Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated covers revitalize the first two titles in our extremely popular Five-Minute Mysteries series by Ken Weber, the master of the succinct whodunit. This attractive new series look is sure to appeal to young adults, introducing them to the lifelong literary pleasures of mystery vels. Each book contains more than 30 baffling cases, each with an ingenious solution guaranteed to challenge and entertain. Best of all, every mystery is short and sweeteasy to read in less time than it takes to microwave popcorn!
- Author BiographyKen Weber is an expert craftsman of the short, compelling tales of intrigue. He has written six previous Five Minute Mysteries books, and Games magazine selected one as a best book of 1989. He is also the author of One-Up Trivia, a unique take on trivia books. He lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Ken Weber
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.