All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFix, Freeze, Feast: Meals for a Busy Family is packed full of recipes that you can make in bulk ahead of time and pull out in a hurry when you need a healthy and delicious meal. The meals are prepared ahead of time using healthy and budget friendly ingredients, stored in the freezer until needed and then placed in the oven just before dinner. Recipes from this eBook prove to be more delicious, healthy and cheaper than going out to catch a bite from the drive thru on the way to rehearsal or before practice.
- Author BiographyMartha Stone is a chef and also cookbook writer. She was born and raised in Idaho where she spent most of her life growing up. Growing up in the country taught her how to appreciate and also use fresh ingredients in her cooking. This love for using the freshest ingredients turned into a passion for cooking. Martha loves to teach others how to cook and she loves every aspect of cooking from preparing the dish to smelling it cooking and sharing it with friends. Martha eventually moved to California and met the love of her life. She settled down and has two children. She is a stay at home mom and involves her children in her cooking as much as possible. Martha decided to start writing cookbooks so that she could share her love for food and cooking with everyone else.
- Author(s)Martha Stone
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byPj Group Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.