Fix-It and Enjoy-It 5-Ingredient Recipes: Quick and Easy--for Stove-Top and Oven! by Phyllis Good (Spiral bound, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnuncing a third volume in the bestselling Fix-It and Enjoy-It cookbook series--Fix-It and Enjoy-It 5-Ingredient Recipes: Quick and Easy for Stove-Top and Oven! Phyllis Pellman Good, author of the wildly popular Fix-It and Forget-It and Fix-It and Enjoy-It cookbooks, continues her commitment to making it easy to cook and to eat at home. Nothing quite replaces the satisfaction of cooking, and then eating around the table together with family or friends. But who has time? And what if you lack confidence in your cooking skills? Fix-It-and Enjoy-It 5-Ingredient Recipes is my brand new solution to both questions, says Good. This cookbook wonder is a treasury of more than 700 make-it-again recipes, which I've gathered from great home cooks scattered across the country. They are homey favorites for every day! Fix-It and Enjoy-It 5-Ingredient Recipes-- calls for ingredients which you already have at home or can easily find in the grocery store; includes the Prep and Cooking Times for each of the 700+ easy-to-prepare recipes; offers recipes that work. They're satisfying delicious favorites from the kitchens of selected home cooks from across the country; is a cousin to the beloved Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook series which has already sold more than 8.8 million copies! You can love to cook with Fix-It and Enjoy-It 5-Ingredient Recipes! It is packed with 700 quick- and easy-to-prepare dishes that will bring eager family and friends to your dinner table, and send them away happy! Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, as well as the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Book Sense. The series includes eight titles. The most recent are Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook, to benefit the Avon Foundation and Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook, Revised and Updated, with the American Diabetes Association. Good is also the author of the Fix-It and Enjoy-It series, a cousin series to the phenomenally successful Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks. Phyllis Pellman Good is Executive Editor at Good Books. (Good Books has published hundreds of titles by more than 135 authors.) She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband, Merle, are the parents of two young-adult daughters. For a complete listing of books by Phyllis Pellman Good, as well as excerpts and reviews, visit www.Fix-ItandForget-It.com or www.GoodBooks.com.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight471 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.