All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou knew that slow cookers make delicious soups and stews, but did you kw that they also make soft and chewy cookies, gooey bars, fluffy cakes, and moist breads? The beloved Fix-It and Forget-It series has sold nearly eleven million copies, giving home cooks around the world exactly what they crave--recipes for delicious, satisfying meals that anyone can make with simple ingredients and minimal preparation time. Now, New York Times--bestselling author Phyllis Good presents a collection that gives cooks an unexpected treat--fabulous baked goods! Featuring 150 new, mouthwatering recipes--all carefully tested--this will be the go-to book for bake sales, last-minute guests, holiday baking, and everyday treats! Fix-It and Forget-It Baking with Your Slow Cooker is a big, full-color, useful cookbook that, in addition to recipes, offers tips and tricks for baking with your slow cooker, FAQs, suggestions for substituting common allergen ingredients, and more. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband Merle live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Phyllis Pellman Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFix-it and Forget-it
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight1014 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.