Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionUnless you wear seamless, zipperless indestructible coveralls, you'd had to deal with the fact that clothes are mortal. We love them but they fail us in myriad ways...the seam that busts when you bend over. The zipper that slips down to reveal your underpants to your co-workers. Raleigh Briggs (Make Your Place) takes us on a mending journey through stocking your supplies, quick fixes, types of kts and stitches (like the classic punk whipstitch!), buttons, mending seams, patching holes, darning holes, hemming, fixing zippers, waterproofing canvas, leather, and nylon, resources, and so much more! As always Raleigh's style is simple, playful, friendly, fun, and builds your confidence.
- Author BiographyRaleigh Briggs is an herbalist, potion maker, DIY homemaker, and the author of How to Make Soap, Make Your Place, and Nontoxic Housecleaning. She lives in Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Raleigh Briggs
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDIY
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.