Fix it: Getting Accountability Right by Roger Connors, Dr Tom Smith (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the world s leading experts on workplace accountability comes the most comprehensive study on the subject, revealing the cure that could fix low employee engagement in the workplace once and for all One factor, more than any other, causes the problems business leaders fear most. Lackluster performance, sinking profits, and unmet stockholder expectations all stem from one source: a massive decline in employee engagement. Rather than blaming employees themselves for the decline, however, the Workplace Accountability Study reveals how to fix it the secret lies with those who lead and manage our organizations. To inspire employees to be fully engaged, mentally and emotionally, in their work, leaders must first and foremost fix accountability in themselves, their teams, and the entire enterprise. But how? To answer that question, Roger Conrs and Tom Smith cofounders of Partners In Leadership, the Accountability Training and Culture Change Company, and the authors of the New York Times bestseller The Oz Principle, the definitive bible on workplace accountability have joined forces with three expert field practitioners. The resulting book t only presents eye-opening insights drawn from the authors three-year, first-of-its-kind Workplace Accountability Study, it also offers 240 proven solutions advanced by 120 successful leaders interviewed exclusively for this book. Their combined wisdom can help you solve every conceivable accountability problem, whenever and wherever it pops up. Since one size does t fit all in today s challenging business environment, this official sequel to The Oz Principle provides an invative, self-directed journey into accountability that enables you to tailor solutions to your own unique situation. Fix It tackles the 16 Accountability Traits consistently found in highly accountable, effective people, teams, and organizations, and it guides you to the ones you need to fix right w. You will design your personally tailored path through the book: 1. In Part 1, you create your Fix It Bucket List by taking the three-minute Fix It Assessment. 2. In Part 2, you spend fifteen minutes reading about the Accountability Trait in question. 3. In Part 3, you explore several tried-and-true solutions that will work for you, your team, or your entire organization. Fix It is destined to become an indispensable leadership and management resource for resolving any pressing problem in your organization. Whatever you need, from more accountability and ownership to greater engagement and leadership, this book will help you get the results you need. For more information, visit: www.fixit-book.com
- Author BiographyROGER CONNORS and TOM SMITH are cofounders of Partners In Leadership, the Accountability Training and Culture Change Company, with thousands of clients all over the world. They are the coauthors of the New York Times bestselling books The Oz Principle, How Did That Happen?, Change the Culture, Change the Game, and The Wisdom of Oz. Joining them is thirty-year veteran writer and practitioner CRAIG HICKMAN, a coauthor of The Oz Principle and a partner at Partners In Leadership. Also contributing are TRACY SKOUSEN and MARCUS NICOLLS, both senior partners at Partners In Leadership and distinguished practitioners and executive coaches of the Partners In Leadership Accountability Methodology.
- Author(s)Dr Tom Smith,Roger Connors
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.