All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFix the U. S. Budget! is a firsthand account of the crucial and extraordinary events surrounding the federal budget during the 1980s. Miller's memoir is an original contribution to our understanding of the evolution and significance of events, and he provides firm and persuasive recommendations for fixing the U.S. budget.
- Author BiographyJames C. Miller III is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University and chairman of the CapAnalysis Group, an economic consulting firm associated with the international law firm Howrey, Simon, Arnold and White.
- Author(s)James C. Miller
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.